Whether you have spilt red wine, bleach or spaghetti, or a pet has had an accident on your carpet, we have a set of basic recommendation that ensure you can achieve the best outcome:
- Don’t panic!
- Don’t use ANY chemicals on the stain!
- Scrape any excess solid items off the carpet with a blunt knife
- Dab the carpet gently with a wet white cloth. Continue with this step until nothing more is coming out of the carpet
- Contact us so that we can give you additional support based on your individual needs. Our aim is to help you eliminate the stain through phone guidance.
- If the stain is more complex and requires professional attention, we will organise a time to come out and remove the stain.
We can remove spots and stains caused by:
- Wine and other alcohol
Deep know-how and an innovative approach
Stain removal is intricate work. That’s why you only want to put your carpet in the most trusted hands.
At As New Surface Care, we’ve built a reputation for rectifying all types of spots and stains.
The result? A trusted yet innovative approach.
With a variety of treatment options in our repertoire, we are able to remove stains, re-colour areas with colour loss and ensure there is minimal damage to the carpet fibres.