What are the benefits of full room dyeing?
A complete room transformation. A fresh home feel. And huge savings. The benefits of dyeing your carpets, instead of replacing them, are impossible to deny.
You’ll get to enjoy the luxury of a new looking carpet without the excessive costs and countless hours involved in a complete replacement
Besides from being more affordable, full room dyeing can also:
- Give your home a new, modern feel
- Save you the time and money of replacing your carpet
- Restore your carpet to its original colour
- Extend your carpet’s life
- Enhance your home for lease or sale
If you want to change your carpet to a custom shade, we can also help you with that at an additional cost.
Yes, I want to reinvigorate my rooms
Expert advice and premium dyes
Carpet dyeing is a specialist trade that requires experience, deep know-how and quality dyes. That’s why you should only place your carpets in the best possible hands.
At As New Surface Care, we have rich expertise in carpet dyeing. We can recommend the best colour that will work for your space. Or, if you have a particular colour in mind, we’ll find that shade for you. Simple.
Made in Australia, our dyes are of the highest quality. In fact, we consider them key to the premium, impressive finish we pride ourselves on.
Yes, I want trusted carpet dyeing
How does it work?
Here’s our simple three-step process:
- We’ll assess your carpet to identify if it needs any special treatment. This involves inspecting any pet and bleach stains, as well as determining how old your carpet is.
- Next, we’ll help you find the right colour by presenting several different options. If the original colour is dark, we can only dye it a darker shade.
- We’ll return in wo weeks to a month to ensure the dyeing is successful. If the fibre is damaged, we may restore it.